Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Birthday, Bronwyn

Dear Bronwyn,

Well, 20 years ago, you made me a mom.  My life changed when you were born - for the better.  And those 20 years have FLOWN by.

I would love for us to be able to be together on your birthday.  And if it were possible, we would all jump on a plane and go there to spend the weekend with you.  I hope your day is really special.

I am so proud of you, Bronwyn.  I always have been.  You have always had such a sweet and gracious spirit.  I love your big smile.  I love the way that you care about people and feel compelled to help.  You are a beautiful girl on the inside and on the outside.

I love your heart that is so strong, yet so soft.  I am so excited to see all the ways that God will use you.

Your dad and I are very, very proud of you in every way.

I love you,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment