Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Favorite Running Music

Good music definitely makes running easier.
Different people like different kinds of music.  My husband listens to 80's black music.  I guess it takes him back to his high school years.  The songs do have a great beat.  But they don't really inspire me.

I like to run to Christian music that has a great beat, good chords and harmony, and a message that speaks to my heart.

These two songs are my favorites right now.

They both came from the CD "Hope for a Broken World" by Selah.

Take a minute to listen to them. Try not to dance, or move. It will be hard.

First is "Tis so Sweet to Trust in Jesus".  It is the traditional hymn, but so much more, so listen to the whole thing.


This is a new one (at least to me).  I can't get it out of my head.


Have a wonderful day!  God is good!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for these, Benay! God speaks so much through music and I love both of these songs. Will be adding them to my running mix shortly! - Elyssa

    ReplyDelete