Monday, March 19, 2012

Me and my Blog

I really love blogs.

I don't really watch TV anymore ever.  For entertainment and relaxation, I go to see a movie with my hubby on our date night and usually watch a family movie on Friday nights.  Other than that, I like to read, dream on Pinterest, and read blogs.

So I started my own blog.  Only I'm not that great of a blogger.  About half the time I think I should just quit it, and then I think of all the things I could do to make it better, but in the next breath I realize I don't have a lot of extra time for that right now.

I'm pretty sure my family and close friends read my blog, though, so I'll just keep on doing it.  Maybe I'll get better?  Who knows.

Anyway, one neat thing about having a blog is making friends.  We have made some friends through our blogs, especially our family blog.  One is a sweet mom named Roberta who is Brazilian, but now lives in Australia.  Roberta has a blog, too.  On her blog, she gave me an "award".  It is a list of questions that I answer and then forward it to some other bloggers.

I'm happy to answer the questions and I will forward it to my other family members' blogs.  But other than that, I don't think anyone else in the blogging world really knows who I am!  I'm kind of the bottom of the totem pole of bloggers.

Anyway, thanks Roberta for including me and for being my friend.  I would love to meet you someday in person!

Here are my questions......
Favorite color?    blue

Favorite animal?    dogs, but I'm enjoying not having a pet right now.  

Favorite number?  2

Favorite non-alcoholic drink?   sweet tea

Prefer Facebook or Twitter?    Facebook  (I don't know a thing about Twitter and kind of want to keep it that way!)

My passion?   Honoring God with my life and my family

Prefer getting or giving presents?   This is going to sound really bad, but I prefer getting.  I am always so insecure about what I give someone and worry about whether they really like it or not.  

Favorite pattern?    I don't really understand this one....  

Favorite day of the week?   Tuesday (date night) or Friday (family night)

Favorite flower?   Daisies

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy reading your blog and hearing about life for you as missionaries. We continue to pray for you all and understand a little more of what you go through as we are moving to become full-time missionaries in July with To Every Tribe. Your blog is always so much fun to read so keep blogging Benay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Benay, I would love to meet you guys one day too! Any plans to come over to Australia? xx

    ReplyDelete