The treasure they found was what seemed like EVERY fancy or semi fancy dress that my sister and I had in high school, bridesmaids' dresses, our wedding dresses, and even a formal from my mom's high school years.
Hope you enjoy the fashion show.....
- I love that these two, who get to see each other about every 2 years, can still have so much fun together.
- There is something just so cute and funny about a little boy in a pink dress with a lace collar. In case you didn't know, the black cape and red boots is him being "puss in boots without the sword".
- My mom was a sewing freak. Many of these dresses she made.
- My sister and I had really small waists.
- Making silly faces just runs in our family. What can I say??
- They are both beautiful girls and they're only 12 and 13!!
- Thanks, Granna, for saving the dresses and not prohibiting "prowling"!