Monday, February 15, 2010

Guess what I got for Valentine's Day?

The other day my husband asked me what was on my "Bucket List"- (things you want to do before you kick the bucket).  I couldn't really think of anything at the time.  Travel.....visit castles in Europe..... maybe. Sky-dive....no.

He, however, remembered that there is something that I have always wanted to do.  Ever since seeing the movie "Dance With Me", I have wanted to take ballroom dancing.  With him.

If you know my husband and what he likes to do, you know how much of a stretch this would be for him.

But....last night he gave me a little note promising that this year we would take ballroom dancing classes together.
I have it written down, and now it is published on the world wide web.  So, no getting out of it.

I'm so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment