I had a great birthday yesterday. Today I am taking care of a little sick girl , so I don't have time to write a lot, but here is the quick version of what went on....
(starting from top left and going clockwise)
1. Bronwyn made me orange muffins for breakfast. Really good.
2. Me and Bronwyn at lunch at Applebees.
3. Carys made me a new case for my glasses since I left mine in the US. She did it almost all by herself.
4. Garrett kept wanting to wear my birthday crown.
5. Being sung to by the Applebees crew.
6. Bronwyn and Ansley got me a cool necklace/scarf thing. I can't wait to try it out in a little bit cooler temperatures.
7. My chocolate cake from Applebees. Have you ever tried it? It is awesome!
8. Garrett gave me Season 1 of Everybody Loves Raymond. That will be some good family TV time.
9. Giovanni and Anderson played in the playroom at the restaurant. Anderson got on level 4 and Giovanni got on level 8. Anderson just told me that. We don't know how a baby got on a higher level than Anderson.
10. Guess who ate most of my cake?
11. Anderson gave me a birthday crown and a froot loop necklace. Loved it.
12. This is how we found Anderson asleep at the end of the day. He wanted the air conditioner to reach his toes.
Not pictured: My husband gave me some really cute clothes and spoiled me as he always does. He is the best, and always makes me feel so special. I love him.
My family is great and we had a fun celebration together. The only bad part was Carys getting sick at the end of the day. But she is slowly recuperating.
Bye for now!