Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dear boys (I'm tired of typing "to my guys")

Hello!

It's a no picture day again.  Sorry!

Yesterday and this morning Ansley and I had lots of meetings to learn about ACU.

I am more impressed than ever with this school and am so thankful that the girls are here.

Today after lunch, Ansley started her Welcome Week activities.  These are fun activities for the freshmen to get to know each other and just have fun and relax the first week.

Grandmommy, Bronwyn and I have been working really hard getting Bronwyn's room ready.  It is looking great and I will share pictures when it is finished.

Stephen keeps hanging around us every chance he gets.  I guess we like him. (just kidding, Stephen.)

Carys is putting in a lot of time watching movies while we are working.  She seems to be having fun.

I miss talking to you guys and hope your internet and phone get fixed soon.

Love you all!
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment