Monday, August 13, 2012

TMG (day 5)

Hey guys,

You may not have heard, but last night I painted a picture.

I don't know if I told you or not.

But I painted a picture.

Several of the ladies at Monrovia church were going to a special place where an art teacher shows how to make a painting.  All the ladies make the same painting.

The place looked like this:

Here is the painting we did:

I am going to write a Bible verse to the right of the cross, but I haven't got the right paint pen to do it yet.  I am also kind of trying to decide what verse to put there.

Do you like it?

I had so much fun painting it.

There were lots of other paintings that the art teacher will teach you how to paint.  Each group just picks which one they want to paint.  Here were some of my favorites:




Anderson, I think you would love this place, too.  I know you like art.

Only I didn't see any soccer pictures in there.  So you might not like it as much as me.

I miss you all and hope you are having fun!
Tomorrow we leave Huntsville to drive up to Memphis.  Then Thursday, we will take off for Texas!

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Ask the art teacher if they can do soccer paintings. I love you and miss you. Anderson

    ReplyDelete